Tuesday, June 13, 2006

John Cena and Bumpy Knuckles - "I'm a Bad Man"

Okay, I have no idea when this came out, but I had to put it up.

It features WWE wrestler John Cena, rapper Bumpy Knuckles (whom we all remember as Freddy Foxxx) and of course, Gary Coleman.

It is a parody of the A-Team, and not only is it spot-on and hilarious, but the song itself is sick. Great beat and Bumpy is a very convincing B.A. Barackus. John Cena is actually a solid MC, too. Wha....? My only question is, where is Face?



(Note: the assholes at the WWE removed this video because it was copyrighted. Wouldn't you think they would actually LIKE to get some promotion on a song that nobody has ever heard before? Great marketing WWE. Jackasses. Suck it, McMahon.)

(Update: it's back now for the time being.)

(Update: YouTube took it down, but I got a new link from Dailymotion.com)

Turn up the microphone and see me, I'm a beast MC's and they beats
Is what I eat. Sixteen. I'll leave you in the street.
My rhymes are sicker than gangrene on both feet.
It's spreading up the leg and headed for the head.
Your rhymes are wack, your style is proof that the brain corrosion
is f**kin' with your chosen flows, I'm nice with mics.
My hands'll break your nose like Mikey Tyson.
Fighting in his prime, one rhyme. And I shake up the room one time.
Boom to the jaw. Your face is a coat type raw.
And the blood and snot they mix, jelly on the floor.
My love is cop them bricks, belly on the floor.
I rob you, you soft and you really ain't a problem.
I solve you, 357 long nose revolve you.
Acid in your face, bad look, dissolve you.
I'm a bad, bad man. Yeah, check it out.
It's Bumpy Knuckles baby.
And I want you to say hello to the bad bad man.
C'mon!

No comments: